I really like Freestyle Shark Clip watches. I think I’ve been buying this same one for over a decade now, but I really haven’t had to buy too many. Maybe 3?
It’s a super groovy looking watch with a retro style – if you like getting compliments from strangers and putting smiles on their faces, this is the watch for you.
But attention and vanity aside, the Shark Clip is a solid waterproof watch with enough features to make it a versatile tool for your wrist.
It’s really easy to adjust and remove if necessary, but I’ve never had one come off on its own.
I wear one of these most of the day every day, meaning I put it through some major abuse – surfing, wrestling the dog, working out, foiling surf fins, working with epoxy resin.
My Freestyle Shark watch has been dripped with epoxy, covered with so much saw dust that I could only see its shape on my wrist, followed up with a surf, and yet it doesn’t seem to quit. That’s a pretty typical day for my watch too.
Freestyle Shark Classic Clip Features
The Freestyle Shark Clip is a perfectly simple watch with some great features:
- Freestyle’s original clip band system (seatbelt-style clip buckle)
- Nylon wrist band
- 2 time settings
- Clock, Day of Week, and Date
- 2 alarm settings
- Military or 12 hour clock setting
- Timer (1 min, 3 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins, 20 mins, 25 mins, 30 mins, 45 mins, 60 mins)
- Night vision/light-up display
- Digital display
- Buttons work in the water
- 100 meter (328 foot) waterproof case – great for surfing, swimming, snorkeling, fishing, etc.
- 38mm case/face width
- 8” max wrist size
- Shark Clip watch is backed by Freestyle’s limited lifetime warranty
- Available in a super wide range of color combinations